- GKIC has established partnerships with national and international institutions for bench-marking on standards and quality assurance.
- The Board and Management comprise of professionals with expertise in diverse fields: Environment, Law, Construction, Quantity Surveying, Information and Communication Technology and Finance.
- GKIC has a robust, diverse and reliable financial base including $ 500,000 in share capital and $2,300,000 in assets.
- GKIC has a wide network of researchers and environmental management practitioners.
- GKIC has invested in state of the art laboratory equipment which provide real-time sample analysis reports.
- GKIC value the time aspect of professionalism. Our assessment projects are conducted, completed and submitted within 28 days regardless of the location of the project.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list